Wednesday, December 10, 2014

What I Want You to Know About Empowerplus Supplements

J. Scott Wilson has introduced me to the fact that Q96 has the Empowerplus capsules that I am taking.  I was searching for a less expensive way to  use this all-natural supplement and I've found it!

His contact Info:
J. Scott Wilson
435-531-9540
Or call The Q Sciences Success Team (385-374-6400)

Some Things I Want You to Know About Q96:

1.  Over a 4 day period I worked my way up to taking 2 capsules at breakfast and 2 at dinner.  Everybody is different.  This is a pretty normal dose though.  I avoided getting a sick stomach by eating a little, taking the capsules and then finished eating.  I was planning on going off of my psychotropic medications so I was advised to take the transitional support as well (basically amino acids to help build up again):  one at breakfast, one at lunch and one at dinner.

2. This product was formulated 18 years ago by Tony Stephan of Canada to help alleviate the symptoms of severe mental illness in his family.  The documentary done by Discovery Channel on Q96 on YouTube is very informative.  Today these capsules are used by thousands of people to help with five things:  coping, calm, clarity, confidence and connection.

3.  This may not work for everyone.  What I told myself when I started this was "natural supplements can't hurt me.  It can only help so it's worth the try."  I started to see my anxiety and panic attacks go away after a week and I'm hoping to see more help over the next year. Others have seen it start to work after a month or 6 months-up to a year.

4.  This is safe for children.  If they can't swallow pills there is a strawberry banana powder to put into smoothies.

5.  Micronutrient Support is a help line that has been in existence in Canada for 18 years and they helped over 100,000 people, safely wean off of their medications.  If you are taking psychotropic medications, do not do this alone or you may experience adverse drug reactions or withdrawal.  You must get help from you doctor or from this support to wean off your meds (866-397-3116 or www.micronutrientsupport.com).  There is a $50/month fee, but most only need the help for one month.

6.  If you'd like to give someone a trial, please share the information I've included here.  If three of them end up buying product, you can get yours for free.  Please take a look around www.MyMojoBack.com for  more information, products, testimonials and there is also business opportunity if you're interested.

7.  If you have any questions about Q96 call Scott.  If you have questions about my own experience than you can contact me or just keep coming back here--there will be updates.  Hoping that someone else out there will find answers!!!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...